Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hello!

and welcome!


Of course, from the description you know what sort of posts I will be posting, but most of my inspiration and credit will be coming from sources such as Destructoid, CVG, or Joystiq. Rest assured, my content WILL be original, as I will be taking ideas, not content away from their well-written articles. If you would like a more in-depth read, I will be posting links after my posts that link directly to aforementioned articles.


In the same way, I will be posting music I find altogether too awesome to keep to myself onto this blog. All credit goes to the composer, and I might review associated albums as well.


Game reviews are game reviews.


Thanks everyone! I'll have to remember to post regularly and keep my content original and interesting!
Remember, stay a while, stay forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment